Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oh boy..

Had a crazy day today , having some last minute surgery for a kidney stone. For those of you who know me well, you know that I have had kidney problems for 12 years. Why????Who knows.... they say maybe genetic.
so I can't sleep and am sitting here writing some thoughts down.
Been doing a lot of planning for my spring line- the core colors will be a bright yellow, fuschia, pale brown , navy with a bit of ivory. Will have 2 tshirt top styles, 1 ruffle blouse, a bubble style dress, a bib style sheath, a bubble skirt and a great tie front lightweight coat.
Also, am having some thoughts of opening another store- a 2nd store- along the same genre- mixing the best of indie and big box labels with a few unique twists plus my own line.
Let me know your thoughts on the above topics or anything else- my email is vintagebethann@aol.com

No comments: