Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A new week



This has been an eventful week already. We have a new local designer and her line is Rika Rika. I am so excited about this line. I see a lot of clothing and I am truly amazed by her construction techniques, well fitting garments and creativity as well. Rika designs her own line, sews it as well and then embelishes with vintage kimono fabrics. What results is truly amazing, her construction rivals couture and her gift with color and texture truly shows. I am picturing 2 of the skirt styles below that we have in. There is a great a-line chocolate skirt with floral applique and my favorite , the grey wool straight skirt with the hummingird applique. Prices are great for these pieces- skirts are $95-$110 and tops are $90, stay tuned next week when we will receive 2 dress styles, the strapless I am predicting will be our bestselling holiday party dress.

No comments: