Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's New?!


Everyone keeps asking me what I have been up to since I have closed the store(feb 9th). Been fairly busy. Went to Vegas to exhibit my cashmere line at Pool Trade Show in Vegas Feb 15-20. Met a lot of great new contacts- saw some old and new accounts and shared a booth and hotel with my friend Melissa of Lovemert.com- Melissa makes fabulous bags out of vintage fabrics- think Anthropologie meets Barney's . In fact, Barney's of Japan just picked up her line- she was a great boothmate and room mate. We stayed at Planet Hollywood- Great hotel.I had fabulous tangerine cosmos at Koi.

After recovering from Vegas, I finished up the fall catalog for my cashmere line - you can see some shots at www.vintagecreation.com .Did some administrative things like getting some new reps for my line so now I have someone in every corner of the US. I created a new cardigan style - pic is attached and they are now available for purchase online at www.ekochic.com and www.buildanest.com

Then began big preparations for my first show in Toronto. That's right I am exhibiting in Toronto at the Spring One of a Kind SHow.
Exciting. I leave Monday with my 3 giant suitcases. Wish me luck. you can also find me now on twitter under user "cashmeregal"

Best to you all and shoot me an email to say hi at vintagebethann@aol.com

No comments: